Monday 14 April 2014

Biotin Trial

Holland and Barrett Biotin
Since I have hit a stumbling block with my hair for the past 18 months, in that I have not retained any length, I have decided to try a different approach.  Following my relaxer in February, I began to take biotin in early March.  I anticipate that this will help my hair to grow, to retain length, get healthier and to get back on track. I started taking the 300mg (4 tablets with my lunch) once a day every day until I finished the 100 tablet bottle. When I ran out, I bought the 1000mg tablet bottle and began taking that early April.  Below is a picture of my hair length airdried at the beginning of March 2014.  I'll give you an update of how it went once I have finished the bottle.  If anybody has any advice on other things I could add to regime, please let me know. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...