Wednesday 16 October 2013

Intesne Red - Hair Dye

I got bored of my hair colour again, so on Saturday (12/10/2013), I decided to dye my hair again.  I started by washing my hair, then poured the dye into an applicator bottle, applied it to my hair methodically and then added a plastic cap and a heat wrap for about 30 minutes.  I then went into the shower and shampooed it again, conditioned and blow dried and flat ironed.  I'm happy with the results.  On previous occasions, I have only rinsed my hair and not shampooed, but I think that was a mistake as I always left a red patch wherever I'd laid my head.  That has not been a problem this time around.

Before Dye

After Dye
I love the vibrancy of the colour, it's only semi-permanent, but I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts.  Do you have any plans for your hair?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Gorg color! I'm living my vibrant red color dreams vicariously through you!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...