Sunday 23 December 2012

I promised my uncle

My uncle absolutely HATES weaves, wigs extensions etc and has an obsession with hair that grows out of your head (whether relaxed or natural), so I (foolishly) made a promise to him in October, that I would not do anything to my hair until the end of the year.  It was hard, man it was HARD! because so many times I was tempted to put it in extensions. I got bored of my hair, I got fed up of my hair, dare I say it but I fell out of love with my hair!

Well, now that the end of the year is within grasp, it's time for me to choose a protective style.  I want one that will last me at least two months, because I am studying and don't want to fuss with my hair, plus I think that the lack of protective styling has hindered my length retention (or it could just be that my hair regime is non existent right now!)

I was thinking of Crochet Braids.  As I was perusing through YouTube, I came across crochet braids, and that really took my fancy.  I have been considering putting my hair in weave, and this seems like the next best thing!  Any suggestions?

Blessings
Naddy x

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I also was thinking of crochet braids as a protective style for the new year. I'll be working out religiously (or so I'd like to think) so I need some sort of easy, QUICK-REMOVING braided style. Anyway, I like your blog. Please check me out/follow me as well at: www.iamthatchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chicki - I am with you on the easy to remove flex! That's another thing that makes them so appealing to me. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks for subscribing/joining x

      Delete
  2. Have you considered Senegalese twists? They're a type of braids and they're really beautiful in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie, I have considered Senegalese twists, but I need to convince someone to do it for me, because I don't want to do it myself.

      Delete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...