Tuesday 6 March 2012

Totally Not Hair Related

The Phone I had for 3 years
YAY!!!! My new phone arrived today :D and I am so excited - yes I am behind with the times, because I am only just getting a smartphone, but I am super satisfied with it.  I got a Samsung Galaxy s2.  My dad called it a brick...but what does he know eh???!!  (TBH it is rather large, but I won't admit that to him!).  I had my old phone a Sony Ericsson W995 for about 3 years, so it was high time I upgraded.  I did actually want the iPhone, but I just can't afford that right now.  Anyways, I'm off to discover the
wonders of the smartphone.

The Phone I received
Blessings
Naddy x

Update 24.03.12

So I sent my phone back, and borrowed my nephew's phone, however, I lost it the day I got it - oops, so I had no phone for about 4 days, then I went to the shop and got a new one - under limited duress (I knew I shouldn't have signed up to the 24 month contract, but did so anyway), and I have found so many things with the phone that I don't like anymore.  I am really regretting my decision and have to live with it for the next 2 years.  I now have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray.  But I just have to keep telling myself 'it's only a phone, not life or death'

The lesson here is:  Don't make snap decisions and always go with your gut.  I hope I remember this.

Blessings
Naddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...