Thursday 22 March 2012

I'm bored of my hair

I am currently 7 weeks post relaxer (will be on 24th) and I just don't know what to do with my hair.  I need a style that I can keep in my hair for a week, because I still want to wash weekly.  I can't really be bothered to put in extensions right now, but I don't want to manipulate my hair too much by combing though it every day to style it.  My hair is really thick, not least because I have not used heat on my hair after washing, but I have thick hair anyway.

If I do figure out something I will let you know.  Wash day is on Sat, we'll see what I come up with, if anything.

Blessings
Naddy x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Naddy new follower of yours, I blog about my HHJ too but I totally understand your frustration. I've been getting tired of bunning my hair lol. Have you tried the braid outs, twist outs etc, and just styling them differently as the style gets old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Special K

      I have tried the braid outs, but the thing is, my hair is texlaxed in places for some reason, and so one side of my hair looks smooth and the other looks all frizzy, and i just don't like the look. I may have to just bite the bullet and put my hair into braids again (boo!). What I really need to do is style them differently as you said, just get more adventurous with my hair. We'll see! Thanks for the tip

      Delete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...